Stainless Steel Pots + White Ash Knife
Stainless Steel Pot Set
The Nakano Silver Edition Stainless Steel Pots is extremely durable and provides you with an outstanding cooking experience. The multi-ply stainless steel assures quick heat absorption and even heating. The high quality made in Japan steel will last for multiple generations.
- 8.3 Inches Steel Pot (1X) | Size: 12.8 X 8.3 X 5.7 Inches | Full capacity: 2.8L
- 9.0 Inches Steel Pot (1X) | Size: 13.5 X 9.0 X 7.5 Inches | Full capacity: 5.0L
- Non Toxic
- PFOA and Chemical Free
- Light and Easy to handle
- Heats evenly: better taste
- Non stick, easy to clean
- Long life span
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Material body: stainless steel
- Material handle: natural beech wood
- Full capacity: 2.8L
- IH compatible
- Made in Japan
White Ash Knife
The Nakano White Ash is the perfect tool for precision cutting. The unique ergonomic handle will provide you with an exceptional cutting experience. “Once you start to use this knife you will never go back to any other knife”.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
- Ergonomic handle. The comfortable grip is designed to prevent your hand from getting tired. Most importantly you won’t lose control of your knife.
- Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
- Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- Handle material: Natural White Ash Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches
Do you want to feel like a chef in the kitchen enjoying and feeling excited about preparing different dishes every day? The Nakano White Ash provides you with an exceptional cutting experience which makes cutting and preparing your dinner or lunch an exciting and enjoyable experience.
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
6,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
This knife is made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping above $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.