Classic Bread Knife
- Non-slip, comfortable grip. The handle is designed to prevent your hand from getting tired. Most importantly you won’t lose control of your knife.
- Strong and ultra-durable material. The high carbon steel blade with its 60 HRC hardness level ensures that this knife will outlast most of your kitchen equipment.
- Ultra sharp blade. To help you slice seamlessly through bread
The long serrated blade works extremely well to slice through food that is hard on the outside and soft on the inside. The saw like notches / teeth (serrated edge) are designed to slice seamlessly through the hard crusts of bread.
- Blade sharpness level: 8-12N
- Blade length: 8 inches
- Steel hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle Material: Pakkawood
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Giftbox
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
4,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Our cookware is made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.