Classic Nakiri Knife
- Non-slip, comfortable grip. The handle is designed to prevent your hand from getting tired. Most importantly you won’t lose control of your knife.
- Strong and ultra-durable material. The high carbon steel blade with its 60 HRC hardness level ensures that this knife will outlast most of your kitchen equipment.
- Ultra sharp blade. To help you slice through veggies like they’re soft butter.
- Vegetable knife: The Nakiri knife specialises on cutting vegetables
The Nakiri Knife is perfect for dicing onions, slicing eggplants and julienne vegetables. With a straight, symmetrical flat edge blade the knife is made to cut vegetables. The ideal usage is the up and down motion. The squared off tip gives the user more control over the knife’s movement.
- Blade sharpness level: 8-12N
- Blade length: 7 inches
- Steel hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle Material: Pakkawood
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Giftbox
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
4,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Our knives and cookware are made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.