Classic Slicing Knife
- Non-slip, comfortable grip. The handle is designed to prevent your hand from getting tired. Most importantly you won’t lose control of your knife.
- Strong and ultra-durable material. The high carbon steel blade with its 60 HRC hardness level ensures that this knife will outlast most of your kitchen equipment.
- Ultra sharp blade. To help you slice through fish like they’re soft butter.
- Sashimi knife: The slicing knife specialises on cutting fish
The slicing knife in Japanese Yanagiba (柳刃包丁) knife is perfect for cutting fish. The long and narrow blade typically features a pointed tip and a single bevel edge, making it extremely sharp and perfect for slicing fish.
- Blade sharpness level: 8-12N
- Blade length: 7.9 inches
- Steel hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle Material: Pakkawood
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Giftbox
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
4,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Our knives and cookware are made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.