Paring Knife Set 3X
The beautifully crafted Nakano Paring Knife is the perfect tool for peeling, slicing and other precise food preparation tasks. The small, sharp blade and compact size is intended to make regular tasks such as cutting, trimming and slicing much easier and more precise.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. This knife was handmade using ancient japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
Strong and durable Japanese steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that this knife will last for multiple generations
Extremely sharp blade. The handmade in Japan Nakano Paring knife with its high standard of craftsmanship will provide you with a cutting experience you have never experienced before. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- Water resistant non-slip handle. When you cut food, you don't want your hand to get tired. The handle of the paring knife is ergonomically designed to provide you with perfect control and safety while cutting
Common uses for paring knives
- Testing tenderness
- Crushing garlic
- Skinning mushrooms
- Mincing herbs
- Removing seeds
Meat and fish
- Shucking oysters
- Testing tenderness of meat
- Carving small carcasses such as poultry
- Trimming far from meat
- Scoring meat
- Filleting fish
- Deveining prawns
- Paring knife: 3X
- Blade crossing: 3.5 inches
- Blade material: Molybdenum stainless steel
- Handle material: ABS resin book thread
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
6,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Our knives are made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.