Classic Chef Knife + Whetstone
This product is low on inventory
Click image above or scroll down to see more product images
In 2000, Anthony Bourdain wrote in Kitchen Confidential that if you want to be a rockstar in the kitchen, you only need one: a proper chef’s knife. If you cook dinner 10 days in a row, chances are, you’ll use this knife all 10 times.
- Non-slip, comfortable grip. The handle is designed to prevent your hand from getting tired. Most importantly you won’t lose control of your knife.
- Strong and ultra-durable material. The high carbon steel blade with its 60 HRC hardness level ensures that this knife will outlast most of your kitchen equipment.
Ultra sharp blade. To help you slice through veggies like they’re soft butter.
- Perfect for cutting almost every food on the planet. From sirloin steak, to fresh onions, the Nakano Chef Knife is your best friend in the kitchen
Shipping & Returns
Nakano Sharpening Whetstone 1000 / 6000
Do you want to care for your knives and always have razor sharp knives which sail through your foods effortlessly? The Nakano sharpening stone is the perfect tool which keeps your knife in perfect shape.
The 1000 / 6000 grit corundum whetstone together with the angle guide will enable you to sharpen your knife without any prior experience.
- Grit #6000 (white): honing
- Grit #1000 (blue): sharpening
- Material: corundum
- Non slip sustainable bamboo base
- Angle guide
If the Nakano sharpening stone does not help you to keep your knife to at least the sharpness of the time your purchased your knife we will refund 100% of your purchase.
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
6,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Strong and ultra-durable material
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.