Compatible heat sources:
- Gas (direct fire)
- Induction heating
- Radiant heating
- Halogen heating
- Sheathed heating
Please wash the product thoroughly with detergent, as some dust particles may remain on the surface, due to the manufacturing process.
- Please wash the product with detergent after use.
- Do not use a dishwasher, as it may cause discolouration or deformation.
- Do not use metal brushes or polishing powder as it may damage the product.
- Please store the product appropriately once it is dry.
- Do not leave this product submerged in water, as it may cause it to rust.
- Leaving a product with a salty or acidic residue, and further storing it in a humid environment, may promote rusting.
- When applying a high heat, the pot may change colour, however this is not harmful. (This change in colour is due to a chemical reaction between that of metal and oxygen. If you want to adjust the colour, try boiling some vinegar in the pot, as it may help with discolouration.)
- Avoid washing the product while it is still very hot, as the product may deform.
- An IH cooker will rapidly heat up stainless steel, so therefore, apply a low to medium heat.
- Please do not use this product for tempura or deep frying, as temperatures over 200 degree Celsius may cause it to blaze.
If the product consists of wooden parts:
- Avoid using the product if you find any cracks on the wooden components, or if the handle is loose.
- Please do not keep any food in the pot once it is cooked, as it may cause corrosion.
- When you apply a direct flame, please make sure that it is not touching the wooden handle.
If you use an induction heater (IH)
- Please do not apply a very high heat with an induction heater.
- Please maintain a low to medium heat level, as high heat may cause the product to deform.
- Avoid heating up the product without any food in the pan, as it may cause discolouration and deformation.
- Avoid adding very small amounts of oil when the product is very hot and when the pan is empty, as it could cause a fire.
- Make sure to place the product in the right position.