- Non-slip, comfortable grip. The handle is designed to prevent your hand from getting tired. Most importantly you won’t lose control of your knife.
- Strong and ultra-durable material. The high carbon steel blade with its 60 HRC hardness level ensures that this knife will outlast most of your kitchen equipment.
- Ultra sharp blade. To help you slice through veggies like they’re soft butter.
- Slicing and peeling.
The beautifully crafted Classic Paring Knife is the perfect tool for peeling, slicing and other precise food preparation tasks. The small, sharp blade and compact size is intended to make regular tasks such as cutting, trimming and slicing much easier and more precise.
- Blade sharpness level: 8-12N
- Blade length: 3.7 inches
- Steel hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle Material: Pakkawood
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Giftbox