Mito Knife Set
Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
- Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
- Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
Having the Santoku (precision) as well as the Gyuto knife (strength) will enable you to always have a clean blade to prepare your meal. The smaller utility knife is the perfect tool for peeling, slicing and other precise food preparation tasks. And the bread knife well who wants to squeeze your blade through a bread loaf when you could use your handmade bread knife..
Handle material: Natural Olive Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches
- Large all purpose knife
- Specialisation: large precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 7.8 inches
- Large bread knife
- Specialisation: fine bread cutting
- Blade length: 8.2 inches
- Small precision knife
- Specialisation: precision paring, slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 5,3 inches
Nakano Sharpening Whetstone 1000 / 6000
Do you want to care for your knives and always have razor sharp knives which sail through your foods effortlessly? The Nakano sharpening stone is the perfect tool which keeps your knife in perfect shape.
The 1000 / 6000 grit corundum whetstone together with the angle guide will enable you to sharpen your knife without any prior experience.
- Grit #6000 (white): honing
- Grit #1000 (blue): sharpening
- Material: corundum
- Non slip sustainable bamboo base
- Angle guide
If the Nakano sharpening stone does not help you to keep your knife to at least the sharpness of the time your purchased your knife we will refund 100% of your purchase.