The Nakano White Ash
The Nakano White Ash is the perfect tool for precision cutting. The unique ergonomic handle will provide you with an exceptional cutting experience. “Once you start to use this knife you will never go back to any other knife”.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
- Ergonomic handle. The comfortable grip is designed to prevent your hand from getting tired. Most importantly you won’t lose control of your knife.
- Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
- Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- Handle material: Natural White Ash Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches
Do you want to feel like a chef in the kitchen enjoying and feeling excited about preparing different dishes every day? The Nakano White Ash provides you with an exceptional cutting experience which makes cutting and preparing your dinner or lunch an exciting and enjoyable experience.
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping & return
50-day Money Back Guarantee
4,000+ Happy customers