Santoku Premium + Whetstone
This product is low on inventory
The beautifully crafted Nakano Santoku knife is the perfect tool for precision cutting. The small angle of the bevel makes the Santoku knife extremely sharp. This allows for extremely fine slicing and chipping, which is critical in many dishes.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. This knife was handmade using ancient japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
Strong and durable Japanese steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that this knife will last for multiple generations
Extremely sharp blade. The made in Japan Nakano Santoku Premium with its high standard of craftsmanship will provide you with a cutting experience you have never experienced before. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- Water resistant plywood Non-slip handle. When you cut food, you don't want your hand to get tired. The handle of the Nakano Premium series is designed to provide you with perfect control and safety while cutting
Do you want to feel like a chef in the kitchen enjoying and feeling excited about preparing different dishes every day? The Nakano premium series provides you with an exceptional cutting experience which makes cutting and preparing your dinner or lunch an exciting and enjoyable experience.
- Handle material: water resistant plywood
Blade material: VG2 (core material)
SUS410 three-layer steel (double sided)
Soft steel on the side surface
- Blade length: 7.2inches
- Packaging: Wooden paulownia gift box
- Specialisation: precision cutting
- All purpose knife
- Made in Japan
Nakano Sharpening Whetstone 1000 / 6000
Do you want to care for your knives and always have razor sharp knives which sail through your foods effortlessly? The Nakano sharpening stone is the perfect tool which keeps your knife in perfect shape.
The 1000 / 6000 grit corundum whetstone together with the angle guide will enable you to sharpen your knife without any prior experience.
- Grit #6000 (white): honing
- Grit #1000 (blue): sharpening
- Material: corundum
- Non slip sustainable bamboo base
- Angle guide
If the Nakano sharpening stone does not help you to keep your knife to at least the sharpness of the time your purchased your knife we will refund 100% of your purchase.
If this knife does not become your favourite within 30 days, we will refund everything you paid!
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping & return
50-day Money Back Guarantee
4,000+ Happy customers