Nakano Chef Knife 8 - Inch
- Non-slip, comfortable grip. When you cut food, you don’t want your hand to get tired, and you really don’t want to lose control of your knife. The handle on the Nakano Chef Knife is designed to prevent both those things.
- Strong and ultra-durable material. The high carbon steel blade with its 60 HRC hardness level ensures that this knife will outlast most of your kitchen equipment.
Ultra sharp blade. To help you slice through veggies like they’re soft butter.
- Perfect for cutting almost every food on the planet. From sirloin steak, to fresh onions, the Nakano Chef Knife is your best friend in the kitchen.
In 2000, Anthony Bourdain wrote in Kitchen Confidential that if you want to be a rockstar in the kitchen, you only need one: a proper chef’s knife.
The Nakano Chef Knife is perfect for chopping onions, cutting peppers, and slicing meat. It’s the most versatile thing in your kitchen. If you cook dinner 10 days in a row, chances are, you’ll use this knife all 10 times.
- Blade sharpness level: 8-12N
- Blade length: 8 inches
- Steel hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle Material: Pakkawood
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Giftbox
Free shipping & return
We pay for shipping as well as returns. Free express shipping for orders above 90$
100% Money Back Guarantee
If this knife does not become your favorite within 30 days, we will refund what you paid
24/7 Customer service
We answer most emails within several hours and are always by your side when you need help