Wooden Series Knife Set
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. This knife was handmade using ancient japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
Strong and durable Japanese steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
Extremely sharp blade. The made in Japan Nakano Wooden Series with its high standard of craftsmanship will provide you with a cutting experience you have never experienced before. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- High quality Metasequoia Non-slip handle. When you cut food, you don't want your hand to get tired. The handles of the Nakano wooden series is designed to provide you with perfect control and safety while cutting
- All around knife set: The knife set includes all the knives you need to make sure to prepare any kind of food. Precision cutting, strength as well as a blade specialised on cutting vegetables (Nakiri)
Do you want to feel like a chef in the kitchen enjoying and feeling excited about preparing different dishes every day? The Nakano Wooden Series provides you with an exceptional cutting experience which makes cutting and preparing your dinner or lunch an exciting and enjoyable experience.
- Handle material: Natural Metasequoia Wood Handle
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision cutting
- Blade length: 7 inches
- Vegetable knife
- Blade: Straight, symmetrical edge
- Blade length: 6.3 inches
- Forward balance
- Specialisation: Ultimate Strength
- Blade length: 7.2 inches
If this knife set does not become your favourite within 50 days, we will refund everything you paid!
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
6,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Our knives are made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.