Mito Set + Whetstone
This product is low on inventory
Mito Knife Set
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
- Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
- Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
Having the Santoku (precision) as well as the Gyuto knife (strength) will enable you to always have a clean blade to prepare your meal. The smaller utility knife is the perfect tool for peeling, slicing and other precise food preparation tasks. And the bread knife well who wants to squeeze your blade through a bread loaf when you could use your handmade bread knife..
- Handle material: Natural Olive Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches
- Large all purpose knife
- Specialisation: large precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 7.8 inches
- Large bread knife
- Specialisation: fine bread cutting
- Blade length: 8.2 inches
- Small precision knife
- Specialisation: precision paring, slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 5,3 inches
Nakano Sharpening Whetstone 1000 / 6000
Do you want to care for your knives and always have razor sharp knives which sail through your foods effortlessly? The Nakano sharpening stone is the perfect tool which keeps your knife in perfect shape.
The 1000 / 6000 grit corundum whetstone together with the angle guide will enable you to sharpen your knife without any prior experience.
- Grit #6000 (white): honing
- Grit #1000 (blue): sharpening
- Material: corundum
- Non slip sustainable bamboo base
- Angle guide
If the Nakano sharpening stone does not help you to keep your knife to at least the sharpness of the time your purchased your knife we will refund 100% of your purchase.
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
6,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Our knives are made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.