Mito Santoku Knife
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
- Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
- Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- Handle material: Natural Olive Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping above $95
50-day Money Back Guarantee &
6,000+ Happy customers
Used by International Michelin Star Chefs
Our knives are made in Japan
Generations of sword-smith experience since 1918
"The Nakano Knife is one of a kind" - Japanese Sushi Chef Yonten Gyamtso
“The Nakano Chef Knife is strong, handles well and is extremely versatile” - International Michelin Chef Steven Meese
"It’s easy to work with and will quickly become one of your favourite tools in the kitchen” - Executive Pastry Chef Romuald Guiot
Free shipping over $95
If you spend $95 or more, we will ship it for free.
50-day Money Back Guarantee
All of our products come with a 50-day money-back guarantee.
Is something wrong with your product? We'll cover the costs of making things right.