Mito Santoku Knife
Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- Handle material: Natural Olive Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches
Steak Knife Set
Nakano Steak Knife Set - the dining essential.
Not only a must have for cutting your steak but can be used for any kind of meats.
- 5X steak knives
- Black gift box
- Forged from tempered high carbon steel which delivers ultimate strength
- Water resistant handle
- Full tang handle, triple riveted handle