Mito Knife Set
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. Handmade by our craftsmen in Seki Japan, using ancient Japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
- Strong and durable stainless steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that the knives will last for multiple generations
- Extremely sharp blade. Our skilled craftsman provided the blades with an impressive edge retention. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
Having the Santoku (precision) as well as the Gyuto knife (strength) will enable you to always have a clean blade to prepare your meal. The smaller utility knife is the perfect tool for peeling, slicing and other precise food preparation tasks. And the bread knife well who wants to squeeze your blade through a bread loaf when you could use your handmade bread knife..
- Handle material: Natural Olive Wood
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- All purpose knife
- Specialisation: precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 6.7 inches
- Large all purpose knife
- Specialisation: large precision slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 7.8 inches
- Large bread knife
- Specialisation: fine bread cutting
- Blade length: 8.2 inches
- Small precision knife
- Specialisation: precision paring, slicing & chopping
- Blade length: 5,3 inches
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping & return
50-day Money Back Guarantee
4,000+ Happy customers