Santoku Wooden Series
The Nakano Santoku knife is the perfect multipurpose knife. Santoku in Japanese means "three virtues" and refers to its triad of abilities - chopping, dicing and mincing as well to its ability to cut meat, fish and vegetables. The perfectly crafted stainless steel blade was crafted by traditional Japanese blacksmiths which have been making knives in the city of Seki for decades.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan. This knife was handmade using ancient japanese crafting techniques passed on for generations.
Strong and durable Japanese steel. The ultra strong and beautiful blade crafted by our master artisans will make sure that this knife will last for multiple generations
Extremely sharp blade. The made in Japan Nakano Wooden Series with its high standard of craftsmanship will provide you with a cutting experience you have never experienced before. The extremely sharp blade will effortlessly sail through your food
- High quality Metasequoia Non-slip handle. When you cut food, you don't want your hand to get tired. The handles of the Nakano wooden series is designed to provide you with perfect control and safety while cutting
Do you want to feel like a chef in the kitchen enjoying and feeling excited about preparing different dishes every day? The Nakano Wooden Series provides you with an exceptional cutting experience which makes cutting and preparing your dinner or lunch an exciting and enjoyable experience.
- Handle material: Natural Metasequoia Wood Handle
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Packaging: high Quality Wooden Giftbox
- Specialisation: precision cutting
- Blade length: 7 inches
- All purpose knife
Which knife do you need?
Find out which knife your kitchen is missing (takes ~40sec)
Free shipping & return
50-day Money Back Guarantee
4,000+ Happy customers